As the end of November approaches we are reminded that nextMEDIA and the Digi Awards are around the corner! We will be there and to make sure that you are able to attend the crew at nextMEDIA has decided to offer a discount for all <STABLETALK> Readers! This is one of the many perks for following us online!
nextMEDIA 2011 is poised to be the most anticipated yet! Evolve your business alongside leading executives from advertising, publishing, media and technology for two days of strategy, networking and insights at Canada’s most influential media conference.
Some of this year’s participants include:
- Margaret Atwood, Founder of Syngrafii and iDoLVine, and renowned author
- Kevin Roberts, Worldwide CEO, Saatchi & Saatchi
- Robert Friedman, President, Media & Entertainment @Radical.media a FremantleMedia Company
- Eddy Moretti, Executive Creative Director, Vice Inc
- David Safer, Director, Digital Marketing Partnerships, UFC
Also, don’t miss The Branded Entertainment keynote:
The Entertainment Marketplace: Where Buyers Meet Sellers…Yet The Price Is High
Join Robert Friedman on an informative keynote session and behind-the-scenes look at @radical.media’s global company success with well-known next generation entertainment properties. Hear from him how the development and distribution of content across multiple platforms is evolving. @radical.media has created some of the world’s most innovative content; developing, producing and distributing content for television, feature films, commercials, music programming, digital content and design including projects such as the critically acclaimed “Iconoclasts” for Sundance Channel, Emmy®-winning “10 Days That Unexpectedly Changed America” for the History Channel, “Oprah Presents Masterclass” for OWN, HBO’s “Paradise Lost”, a wide array of MTV music projects including “Lady Gaga: Inside the Outside”, “Britney: For the Record”, the Award-winning digital experience “The Wilderness Downtown” for Google Creative Lab and Arcade Fire and the the Grammy-nominated digital project “The Johnny Cash Project” with Chris Milk.
- BEST IN CROSS-PLATFORM: KIDS - Babar and the Adventures of Badou, Caitlin O’Donovan
- CANADA’S TOP DIGITAL PRODUCERS - Stitch Media, Evan Jones (2003)
- BEST IN CROSS-PLATFORM: ENTERTAINMENT - Dating Guy, Johnny Kalangis (1999)
- BEST IN CROSS-PLATFORM: FACTUAL – Storming Juno Interactive, James Milward (2005)
- BEST IN CROSS-PLATFORM: KIDS & BEST IN WEB-BASED GAMES – Wild Kratts Interactive, Shelley Simmons (2006)
Best of luck to all of you, we will be there cheering you on!
As always, I will be live-tweeting from these two events as well as writing a wrap-up <STABLETALK> post so stay tuned!