Want to be part of NXNE Interactive? Have an issue you want to talk about or a unique perspective on a topic? NXNEi wants to hear from you!
Submission deadline is Nov. 11th!
NXNE is looking for panel discussions and presentations that will provide a rich and valuable experience for attendees. The topics can cross a multitude of disciplines that intersect with Interactive at some point. We’ve intentionally left out a “categories” field on the submission form because we don’t want to box in your imaginations. Read through the following points and then go ahead and send us your panel and/or presentation ideas for NXNE Interactive.
NXNEi 2012 will take place in Toronto, from June 13-16th at the Hyatt Regency on King St.
- All submissions must be in by midnight November 11th.
- By submitting a proposal you are not guaranteed acceptance and even after
NXNE accepts a proposal and they maintain the right to cancel it at any time.
- NXNEi generally does not offer honorariums or cover travel costs for
presentation/panel submissions. If accepted all people involved in the
presentation will receive conference badges and music festival passes.
- If you submit a panel idea, NXNE expects that you will be able to commit
the time necessary to help organize the panel, including finding panelists
- NXNE will review and possibly suggest some panelists regardless of the
panelists you put on your panel submissions.
- Please read the FAQ before submitting.